Plan before you go
Here is everything you need to know about your upcoming stay. Please note that parking is restricted to one space per guest room. Boats and trailers are also not allowed in our lot, but we have options for you. Please review the PARKING INFORMATION below for details. All guests must be 21 or older to book and stay in a guest room unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Guarantee and Cancellation Policies are Subject to Change
- There is a $17.00 Administration Fee that will be applied to each night in addition to the room rate and taxes.
- Always review policies or terms and conditions while making your reservation
When submitting your reservation, you are agreeing to the specific terms and conditions for that reservation type.
Guarantee Reservations and Deposits
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- Deposits are not required when booking through Harbor Shores directly.
- Prepaid reservations may be required when making a reservation online or through a 3rd party.
- Cancellations must be made through original place of booking.
- Reservations must be cancelled (48) hours prior to arrival date (by 4pm two days prior to arrival) unless otherwise stated.
- For cancellations that occur within (48) hours prior to the arrival date, the fee of (1) night room and tax will be charged to your credit card on file.
- Arrival Time - 4:00pm
- To avoid possible crowding in our front parking lot and lobby at check-in, please feel free to contact us by Phone: 888-746-7371 or Text: 262-295-7850 to check the status of the lobby and your guest room when you get into town.
Early Arrivals & Late Departures
- Due to limited staffing and excessive cleaning during the pandemic, early check-ins and late check-outs may not be available. If these options are available, there may be an additional fee associated with the extension.
- Guest Parking: Parking is complimentary to all of our overnight guests. Due to limited space we can only guarantee parking on-site for one spot per guest room. Second vehicles may be permitted to park in our front lot without needing a parking pass, but that is on a first-come, first-served basis. There are several locations nearby that additional vehicles may park overnight, which may be provided to you upon check-in.
- Boat & Trailer Parking: We have partnered with a nearby lot for boats and trailers. This space is limited, at an extra charge and would need to be reserved prior to arrival. Please contact our team directly for more information. For an additional option, CLICK HERE
- Public Metered Parking: Visitors can conveniently purchase parking at any station using a variety of payment options including quarters, bills, credit or debit card. You can also add more time to your meter when you pay with credit card (via text message). Please note the parking stations do not provide change or give refunds. Payment for parking is required from 9am – 7pm throughout the season. From November 15 through the end of February, all parking is free, however overnight parking is prohibited.
- We are not a pet friendly establishment. This includes emotional support animals. However, if we have a guest that needs the assistance from a service dog that is welcomed. Any violations of this policy will result in a $200 Fine.