Plan before you goHere is everything you need to know about your upcoming stay. Please note that parking is restricted to one space per guest room. Boats and trailers are also not allowed in our lot. Please review the PARKING INFORMATION below for details.
*NOTICE: Effective January 2018 all guests must be 21 or older unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Guarantee and Cancellation Policies are Subject to Change
- There is a $10.00 Resort Fee that will be applied to each night in addition to the room rate and taxes.
- Always review policies or terms and conditions while making your reservation When submitting your reservation, you are agreeing to the specific terms and conditions for that reservation type.
Guarantee Reservations and Deposits
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- Deposits are not required when booking through Harbor Shores directly.
- Prepaid reservations may be required when making a reservation online or through a 3rd party.
- Cancellations must be made through original place of booking.
- Reservations must be cancelled (24) hours prior to arrival date (unless otherwise stated.)
- For cancellations that occur within (24) hours prior to the arrival date, the fee of (1) night room and tax will be charged to your credit card on file.
Check-In and Check-Out Times
- Arrival Time - 4:00pm
- Departure Time - 11:00am
- Early arrival requests prior to 1pm will be subject to a $25 charge and are based on availability.
- To ensure an early arrival the room must be reserved the night prior to your stay.
- Past 11am: Extension to 12pm departure as a courtesy, based on availability.
- Departures beyond 12pm: $25 per hour + tax - Sunday-Thursday only, no holidays or special events and based on availability.
- Guest Parking: Parking is complimentary to all of our overnight guests. Due to limited space we can only guarantee parking on-site for one spot per guest room. Second vehicles may be permitted to park in our front lot without needing a parking pass, but that is on a first-come, first-served basis. There are several locations nearby that additional vehicles may park overnight, which may be provided to you upon check-in.
- Boat & Trailer Parking: Due to our space limitations for parking, we cannot allow and boat and/or trailer parking in our lot. We understand that with the lake being the main attraction to the area, that you may want to bring up your boat during your stay with us. For overnight boat and trailer parking information, CLICK HERE
- Public Metered Parking: Visitors can conveniently purchase parking at any station using a variety of payment options including quarters, bills, credit or debit card. You can also add more time to your meter when you pay with credit card (via text message). Please note the parking stations do not provide change or give refunds. Payment for parking is required from 9am – 7pm throughout the season. From November 15 through the end of February, all parking is free, however overnight parking is prohibited.
- Resources for Public Parking:
- Parking Meter Prices & Hours
- Parking & Price Zone Map
- How to Use the Meter
- FREE Parking Lots & Handicap Parking Areas
- FREE Downtown Shuttle Dates & Times
- FREE Parking App
- Overnight & Winter Parking Rules
- If you have any questions about the parking meters, CLICK HERE or call the city at 262-248-3673.
- If we have a guest that needs the assistance from a service dog that is welcomed, however, other than that unfortunately we do not allow pets. If you are traveling with your furry friend while you stay with us, Cedar Dale Pet Resort is fun, friendly and the perfect place for them to be taken care of during your visit to Lake Geneva! Check out our Pet Resort Package for more information.