Public Health Announcement
Lake Geneva is all open for business! There is currently no state or county mask mandate, therefore, masks are not required at our establishment. If you do not have a mask and would like one, they are available complimentary at our Front Desk. Please be assured that the city of Lake Geneva and our staff are continue to take necessary precautions for the safety of you, as our guest.
Mobile Check-In and Check-Out options available! We are making efforts for a more contactless experience, which will also provide a faster and smoother processes. Please make sure we have your current email address to take advantage of these services.
To avoid possible crowding in our front parking lot and lobby at check-in, please feel free to contact us by Phone: 888-746-7371 or Text: 262-295-7850 to check the status of your guest room when you get close to town. If your room is not ready when you arrive, you may still park and use the facility and we can send you a text when it is ready.
Our indoor and outdoor pool (open for the season) facilities are open daily from 9am-10pm. There are no restricted capacity limits at this time. Our exercise facilities are also open daily from 9am-11pm.
By entering our doors, you agree that you will not hold our establishment responsible for any illness you may incur and you claim to have not had a fever or dry cough within the past 30 days. We are following the CDC wellness measurements and we ask that you do too.
Please also be assured that all hotel staff is thoroughly proactive in personal health management.
**If you experience the following symptoms – a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat and tiredness during your stay, please inform our hotel staff immediately.
Current Sanitation & Safety Protocols:
- Some of our Harbor Shores Management Team have completed an Online Fundamentals Training Course with an emphasis on SARS-CoV-2 / COVID 19 – This includes preventative, response, infection control and contamination control measures to known or potential infectious disease outbreak situations. Importance of proper cleaning and disinfection for health. GBAC protocol for response and remediation and use of PPE, tools and equipment.
- All common areas are sanitized daily and frequently used areas, such as the front desk counter, is sanitized multiple times a day.
- After a guest checks out of a room, it goes through a complete sanitation maintenance and sterilized with eco-friendly disinfectant that is safe for children and pregnant women.
- We have also started using Nu Calgon coil cleaner and disinfectant on all of our guest room ptac units. This disinfectant will kill the virus if it would happen to be in the air in your guest room.
- We have installed IWAVES into our common area HVAC units. This will kill any sign of the virus through our air/heat units in the lobby, meeting rooms, indoor pool, weight room and housekeeping areas.
- We are accepting groups of all sizes to utilize our meeting and banquet rooms. Please inquire directly with our Sales Department at [email protected] for more information about hosting an upcoming event.
All our best and we hope to see you soon!
~ The Harbor Shores Management Team
Stay informed on COVID-19 with the following resources:
- At the county level: Walworth County Public Health
- At the state level: Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- At the national level: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- At the international level: World Health Organization
Some things to do to enjoy a memorable getaway:
- Experience a fun and challenging experience where you are locked in a room and must decode the clues, solve the puzzle, and make your escape at The Lake Geneva Clue Room.
- Check out one of Lake Geneva’s top attractions, fun for the whole family at the Tristan Crist Magic Show.
- Zipline through the scenic tree line at Lake Geneva Ziplines and Adventures.
- Dress for the weather and grab your hiking boots to tread part or all of the 26 mile Geneva Lake Shore Path.
For a list of upcoming events in the area: CLICK HERE