ACCESSIBLE OPTIONS AT HARBOR SHORESThis 5-story lakefront hotel features well-appointed rooms, some with accessible options to help meet your individual needs. Since the property was built prior to 1991, accessibility features may be limited. All guest rooms are equipped with free high-speed wireless Internet access, flat screen TV, DVD player, fireplace, wet bar, keurig coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator. If there is anything that we missed or questions about anything else you may need, please Email Us Here or call us at 888-746-7371 and our team would be happy to assist.
Our Property & Accessible Guest Room Includes:
- Parking: Front Parking Lot – two spaces alongside the building with easy access to the front entrance; Back Parking Lot – two spaces just outside the back entrance, however, there is an incline from those spaces to get into the building, if this would be an obstacle for you, it would be best to park in one of the front. If you need assistance from your vehicle, please let the Front Desk know and we will get one of our team members to help you.
- Entrances: Both entrances have automatic doors.
- Path of Travel: Clear pathways to the front desk from both entrances. The left side of the Front Desk has a lower counter for ease of check-in. Our accessible room is located on the 5th floor. There is a clear pathway from the Front Desk to the elevators. Once you get off the elevator you will turn right to the hallway and then left towards your room, which will be towards the end of the hall on the right-hand side. Key card entry and door swing in to the guest room. One of our team members would be happy to help you to your guest room should you request it.
- Accessible Guest Room Amenities:
- King size bed with lower frame and no foot board
- Low peep hole
- Wide bathroom door that swings out
- Full-size walk-in shower - this is not a roll in shower as there is a lip between the bathroom floor and shower floor.
- Chair in shower
- Bars in shower and near toilet
- Toilet at ADA required height
- Fire alarm in room also has flashing emergency lights if activated
- TTY available if needed
- Pool Access: Our indoor pool is located off the main lobby. There are stairs and a ladder to access the pool. The outdoor pool can be accessed from the lower level and starts at zero depth. Please note that neither pool has a lift for assistance.
- Accessible Meeting & Banquet Facilities: Our meeting/banquet rooms are located off the main lobby or on the lower level. Elevator access can get you to the lobby for the Lighthouse, Moorings or Suite B rooms and/or to the lower level should you need to access the Harbor Club or Pelican Bay rooms. Unobstructed pathways available to all of these rooms.
- On-Site Restaurant Access: Gino’s East Restaurant and Bar is open for lunch and dinner daily. Take the elevator to the lobby and continue past the Front Desk for entrance to the restaurant.
- 24-hour Front Desk Service: Our team would be happy to assist you should you need anything during your visit with us. Ask about our new texting service if that is a convenience option for you to communicate with us.