Part-Time Weekend/Day Security Personnel
Security Personnel responsibilities include maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Security Personnel Duties to include:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Security Personnel Skills and Qualifications include: Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
High School diploma or equivalent required, previous hotel security a plus but not required. CPR and First Aid certifications preferred. Must be 18 years of age minimum with a valid driver's license.